Abbott Lodge Dublin
The Abbott Lodge Guesthouse is located at number 88 Gardiner Street Dublin; Gardiner Street Dublin is one of Dublin’s most important and best known Georgian streets due to its cultural, historical and architectural importance. The Abbott Lodge is a work of Georgian craftsmanship that has been tastefully updated with the needs of modern travellers in mind. Number 88 Gardiner Street is a property of historical importance as it was here that many great names in Irish history, including Constance Georgine Markievicz, Countess Markievicz, meet to carve out the future of modern Ireland.
The Abbott Lodge Guest House prides itself in clean comfortable rooms, personal service and value for money. We have provided a 24/7 reception for your convenience. Our room prices include a Full-Irish breakfast.
The Abbott Lodge Guesthouse offers budget accommodation within five minutes’ walk of O’Connell Street and most major attractions including Croke Park, The O2 Arena, Dublin Convention Centre and much more.
Our front of house team lead by Pat are helpful and informative, our passion is your comfort and satisfaction.
Abbott Lodge Location
- 150 metres from Luas stop
- 30 Minutes from Dublin Airport
- 5 minutes to Busaras (main bus station)
- 5 minutes to Connolly Train Station
Abbott Lodge Facilities
- Newly refurbished accommodation en-suite
- Home-cooked breakfast in our newly refurbished dining room
- FREE Wi-Fi internet connection in all bedrooms and public areas.
- Limited Car Parking on Request €10 per-night
Fantastic Two-Bedroom short-stay, self-catering apartment in the heart of Dublin City Centre. Please Click on the Image for more details: